As the development of the feed industry is characterized by the intensification of technological processes aimed primarily at improving sanitary quality, the methods of preliminary wet-heat preparation of mixed fodder, in particular, the application of expansion to the granulation process, has been presented in the article. The effect of heat treatment on the nutrient absorption of individual ingredients of compound feed has been the subject of many research. In general, the wet-heat treatment of compound feed can improve the digestibility of nutrients, including proteins, amino acids and carbohydrates. The purpose of the work and the tasks of research were set. The purpose the work was introduction of advanced technology in production compound feed in the form blend of crumbs and determination of their zootechnical quality. The generalization of the conducted analytical and experimental studies allowed develop the advanced of technology granulation in the form blend crumbs, which will increase the output of finished products. Was developed biological value assessment and аssessment of livestock value compound feed in the form blend of crumbs. Studies have been conducted. Experimental studies were conducted at the Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies. Industrial approbation of the developed, advanced technology production compound feed in the form blend of crumbs, was done in industrial conditions of a branch of a public joint stock company "State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine" "Izyumsky plant bakery products". A biological experiment was conducted on laboratory animals at the base of the biochemistry laboratory of the Institute of Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine. Zootechnical studies, to evaluate the productive action effectiveness compound feed in the form blend of crumbs for young broiler chickens, were carried out under industrial conditions of the "Grain Club". Thus, еfficiency of use compound feed in the form blend of crumbs, has been evaluated in experiments on white rats Wistar line (biological assessment), and Cobb 500 cross broiler chickens (zoological assessment).
2. IFIF. represents and promotes the global feed industry. The International Feed Industry Federation (IFIF) [Internet. Website]. 2020. March [cited 2020 March 1]. Available from: https://ifif.org/
3. Yegorov B.V., Malaki I.S. Technological bases of processing tomato pomace in feed additives. Ukrainian Food Journal. 2014; 3(2):228-235.
4. Egorov B.V., Batievskaya N.A. Ways to reduce energy consumption in the production of mixed feeds. Abstracts of the Academic Conference of Teachers of the Academy. 2017; 1(77):14-16.
5. Purushotham B, Radhakrishna PM, Sherigara BS. Effects of Steam Conditioning and Extrusion Temperature on Some Anti-nutritional Factors of Soyabean (Glycine max) for Pet Food Applications. American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences. 2007; 2(1): 1-5.
6. Egorov B.V., Batievskaya N.A. Granulation - the key to profitability of production. Collection of scientific works of young scientists, graduate students and students. 2017; 1(1):29-30.
7. Danish Agriculture and Food Council. Agriculture and Food. 2010; 2(1): 170-174.
8. Egorov B.V., Batievskaya N.A. Improving the technology of granulation in the production of animal feed, ways to reduce energy consumption. Abstracts of the Academic Conference of Teachers of the Academy. 2018; 1(78):19-20.
9. Yegorov B.V., Batievskaya N.O. Application of granulation technology in various industries. Cereal products and feed. 2017; 17(3):33-38.
10. Rosentratel KA et al. Small-scale extrusion of com masa by products. Cereal Chem. 2005; 82(4):436-446.
11. Jessica E., Foster K., How to feed the world. 1th ed. London; 2018
12. Purushotham B, Radhakrishna PM, Sherigara BS. Effects of Steam Conditioning and Extrusion Temperature on Some Anti- nutritional Factors of Soyabean (Glycine max) for Pet Food Applications. American Journal of Animal and Veterinary Sciences. 2007; 2(1): 1-5
13. Rules of organization and conduct of the technological process of production of feed products. MAKA, Kiev Institute of Bread Products, 1998.
14. Method and technology of granulation: remaining available. [Internet]. 2020 February [cited 2020 February 25];
Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4401168/
15. Gabriel I.M,. Mallet S.H., Leconte M.J. Differences in the digestive tract characteristics of broiler chickens fed on complete pelleted diet or on whole wheat added to pelleted protein concentrate. British Poultry Science; London; 2003.