The article deals with the overall situation of horse breeding in Ukraine and dynamics of the problem of reducing herd of horses. Also considered distribution of population of horses on farms of different ownership structure and the production of feed for farm animals, including horses.
Have been analyzed apple production in Ukraine, which shows the trend growth. Processing apples is to obtain basic products and obtaining by-products.
The possibility of using apple pomace as a component of animal feed. In the laboratory investigation of physical properties, chemical composition and microbiological parameters of fresh apple pomace. Apple pomace rich in nitrogen free extract and essential amino acids, vitamins and mineral elements. Apple pomace is not stable in storage and perishable, so the dynamics of microflora and shelf life of fresh apple pomace.
The choice of barley for the production of feed additives. Presented phased scheme of the feed additive by extruding a mixture of crushed barley and crushed apple pomace. Based on experimental studies proved the ratio components extruded feed additive (EFA). To determine the optimum ratio of the components of feed additive the influence of introduction of apple pomace on the efficiency of extrusion on quality and energy-power parameters such as the coefficient of expansion of the extrudate and specific power consumption. The influence of extrusion to change the physical properties EFA. In addition, investigated changing the chemical composition EFA In samples of feed additive was determined degree of swelling that characterizes the efficiency of nutrient absorption animals.
Investigated influence of extrusion the change quantitative and qualitative composition of microflora in grain barley and fresh apple pomace feed additive before and after extrusion. Also investigated the dynamics of the microflora EQW within 6 months of storage in uncontrolled conditions.
2. World production of animal feed in 2014 reached 980 million tons – Alltech [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://www.ukragroconsult.com/news/mirovoe-proizvodstvo-kombikormov-v-2014-godu-dostiglo-980-mln-tonn-alltech
3. Shcherbakova O.E. The possibility of using by-products of brewing in compound feed for horses [Text] / O.E. Shcherbakova, O.N. Kazakova // Storage and processing of grain. – 2008. – №4 (106). – Р. 48-50
4. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Plant Ukraine 2015. Statistical Yearbook. Kyiv - 2016.
5. Gazalli H. Nutritional value and physiological effect of apple pomace [Text] / H. Gazalli, A.H. Malik, A.H. Sofi, S.A. Wani, M.A. Pal, A. Mir, H. Ashraf // International Journal of Food Nutrition and Safety. – 2014. – № 5 (1). – P. 11-15
6. Wadhwa, M. Utilization of fruit and vegetable wastes as livestock feed and as substrates for generation of other valueadded products [Text] / M. Wadhwa, M. P. S. Bakshi. – India: FAO, 2013. – 58 p.
7. Food products. Method for determination of yeasts and molds: GOST 10444 12-88. – [Valid from 1990-01-01]. – M .: State Standard CPCP. – 111.
8. Sharaskina O. Equine menu. Barley / O. Sharaskina // Gippomaniya. – 2005. – № 5 (8). – Р. 25-27.
9. Damberg, D.E. The reaction of melanoidins and its biological significance [Text] / D.E. Damberg // Publ Latvia. SSR, 1976. №1. – P. 97-105.